Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our summer so far....




Nashville TN  (I only have a few pics from Nashville on my computer so the rest will come later.)

 



Connor sleepin..











Gracie just chillin
















 Jake got me roses for my birthday! :)









         Cleveland Ohio


Gracie loves being a big sister.









 












Gracie working hard on a picture for daddy










Me and my little man. he is growing so fast!














  






Connor is such a happy baby

























so handsome













He is so precious don't ya just wanna kiss that chunky face.























Gracie Mikelle











silly faces

















  





Gracie loves doing the dishes.!


















But i don't wanna go Ni - Night Mommy i need more juice, I need go potty, im hungry, i need my daddy, i need a kiss, i need a hug, i need another story, i need kiss my brother, i cant close my eyes, i need light off, no on, leave door open, i need another blanky, ummm ummm i need more juice and it starts all over again. haha. we do this every night.







Gracie and Connor got an awesome new jogging stroller! im so excited about this! They love it too.




























And that is our summer so far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment